Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends


Ricki has no qualms about the size of her youth showmanship gelding, Champ.  
She has an adorable combination of determination and cuteness, 
and has a great coach in Brian Coleman.
Eaglesfield Percherons hosts youth training in showing draft horses in Didsbury, Alberta.


"I think I can, I think I can, I know I can!"


Future female draft horse handler / driver in the making!


Champ warms the hearts of all who observe him taking care of his pint-sized handler . . .


. . . since his handler weighs about as much as his four shoes!

Sweet Percherons -- that is why we love them so.

¸.•♥♥•.¸✽✽¸.•♥♥•.¸✽✽¸.•♥♥•.¸✽✽¸.•♥♥•.¸

We are so proud of the youth that represented us at our first three shows:
Congratulations to
Jack Thiel, Ricki Thiel, Rein Roy and Taylor Coleman.

Photo Credits:  J. Ann Brodland
.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˙·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·˙.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

No comments:

Post a Comment